Steelcase Leap WorkLounge Chair
- Dimensions with glides: 42.5"-45.5"H x 31"W x 25.5"D
- Dimensions with casters: 44.5"-47.5"H x 31"W x 25.5D
- Seat height adjusts 3" with a convenient pneumatic adjustment mechanism
- Live Back separate upper and lower back controls allow the chair back to mimic and support your every move
- Natural Glide System allows the seat to move as you move, encouraging natural and comfortable movement
- Extra cushioned headrest lets you lean back and rest your head on the large, supportive headrest with flip-up pillow
- Seat is extra cushioned and height adjustable
- *Optional ottoman is cushioned to match the WorkLounge and quickly converts into a functional work table.
- Includes lumbar pillow for extra comfort and support to lumbar region
- The Steelcase Leap WorkLounge is also known by the following manufacturer item number: 464LOUNGE.
MATERIALS and MEASUREMENTS
The Leap Work Lounge is available in Wool Suede or Elmo Soft Leather upholstery. Wool Suede is non-abrasive, soft blend of 85 percent wool and 15 percent nylon. Chair frame and cylinder are made of powder-coated steel, polished aluminum, and polypropylene.
- Overall with glides: 42.5" to 45.5"H x 31"W x 25.5"D
- Overall with casters: 44.5" to 47.5"H x 31"W x 25.5"D
- Seat with glides: 16" to 19"H x 20"W x 20.5"D
- Seat with casters: 18" to 21"H x 20"W x 20.5"D
- Back height: 28.5"
- Arm distance: 18"W
- Arm height from seat: 7.25"
- Ottoman: 15"H (as footrest/seat) or 25.25"H (as table) x 18.5"W x 19"D
Care and Maintenance:
Plastic and painted parts: clean often using household cleaner (Fantastik or 409) and wiping with a soft, dry cloth.
Leather: dust occasionally with a clean, dry cloth.
Steelcase Inc. (“Steelcase”) warrants that Steelcase®, Turnstone®, Nurture®, and Details® brand products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery, regardless of shift usage, and covers the original purchaser for products delivered in the Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT FAILURE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to published Steelcase instructions and guidelines
- Abuse, misuse, or accident
- Alteration or modification of the product
Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, Steelcase will (i) repair or, at Steelcase’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality, or (ii) refund the purchase price for the affected product if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
A product “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from Steelcase or a Steelcase Authorized Reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under ordinary use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state or federal laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
A “Steelcase Authorized Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, (ii) is duly authorized by Steelcase to sell the product, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original packaging.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STEELCASE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY (AN UNWRITTEN WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT IS FIT FOR ORDINARY USE) IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME JURISIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty is non-transferable and valid only for the original purchaser acquiring a product from Steelcase or a Steelcase authorized reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
This warranty provides specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and province to province.
Steelcase Leap WorkLounge Chair