Catnapper Pearson Chaise Rocker Recliner
- Estimated delivery 3-4 weeks from order date.
- Catnapper® ships to your home unassembled with great instructions.
- Assembly is required.
The Pearson Power Wall Hugger Recliner by Catnapper® is a beautiful American chair with classic traditional styling. Catnapper®, manufactured by Jackson Furniture, believes that "sitting is believing". Jackson Furniture's 80 years of American innovation and attention to detail has created the most comfortable chair imaginable for almost every buyer who loves to sit in their recliner in comfort. A triple pub back and welted padded arm provides ultimate support and comfort. The Pearson Recliner has Color EXPRESS® color and is backed by the Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Pearson Power Wall Hugger Recliner might just be the chair you have been looking for. Call today and speak with a specialist about the many styles and options available. The Catnapper® is Comfort.
- Soft and Durable Chenille Fabric
- Pub Back Provides Ultimate Support and Comfort
- Comfort Coil Seating System with Comfor-Gel Memory Foam Inserts
- Fastest, Smoothest Power Motor in the Business
- Recline: Power
- Fabric: Soft and Durable Chenille Fabric
- Seat Style: Pillow Soft Chaise Pad Seat
- Back Style: Triple Pub Back
- Arm Style: Padded
- Weight Capacity 250 lbs
Additional features include:
- Color EXPRESS®
- Comfor-Gel® Advanced Comfort Seating Innovation
- Power Recliner®
- Power Wall Hugger Recliner
- Comfort Coil Seat Cushion
- Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
; Approximate Dimensions:*
- Overall product dimension: 38"(L) 42"(H) 36"(D)
- Seat dimension: 20"(H) 21.5"(D)
- Arm height: 23''(H)
- Seat width between arms: 19"(W)
- Weight: 103 lbs. (unboxed)
Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact The Backstore at 1-(800)-315-3496. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. Labor is covered for 90 days and parts are covered for one (1) year. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer. The following below outlines the limited warranty covered by Catnapper.
1. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty: Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The spring units of Catnapper products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
4. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Catnapper products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
5. POWER MOTORS - Three (3) Year Warranty: The motor for a Pow'r Lounger or Pow'r Lift product features a three (3) year warranty against defects. The label with the serial number from the defective motor must be returned to receive credit.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty: All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, handwands, massage/heat and electrical system components.
The warranty does not include:
- Any defect in upholstery fabrics. There is no warranty on vinyl, leather or fabric against wearing, fading, pilling, stretching, dye lots, natural markings or splitting.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care.
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
- merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model,
- any merchandise purchased 'as is' or second-hand,
- any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of business sale, or
- any merchandise purchased from a liquidator.
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, and delivery or transportation damage.
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED.
Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
5 Year In Home Parts and Labor Extended Warranty- Extend the warranty on your Catnapper to cover parts and labor with In Home Service for 5 years.
Catnapper Pearson Chaise Rocker Recliner