Lafer Josh Executive
The Lafer Executive recliners are the only ones in the world to offer maximum comfort on two distinct functions: as a desk chair and as a recliner.
When its retractable footrest is closed, it functions as an executive chair, with its seat and back duly positioned for working at a desk. Once the footrest is activated, the seat automatically tilts back, and with the legs already supported, you can adjust the backrest and headrest inclinations, only to find the very same ergonomic comfort offered on all Lafer recliners You purchase a recliner, and get a desk chair for free. Or vice versa
- Retractable footrest
- Backrest inclination from 90º (seated) to 170º (sleeping position)
- Headrest adjusment
- Articulate armrests
- Seat height adjusment
- 5-leg full 360º swivel aluminum base with castors
- Seat height: 17" - 25" H
- Overall dimensions: 35" - 43" H x 29" W x 63" - 67" D
- Total Height: 35" - 43"
- Depth Upright: 31.5"
- Total Width: 29"
- Seat Height: 17" - 25"
- Depth Reclined: 67"
- Between Arms: 20"
- The original purchase of Lafer a recliner is warranted for 3 years from date of delivery, provided that the product is used on proper household conditions, for its metal frame, foam and spring construction. The moving parts of the mechanisms are also guaranteed for 3 years. After the first year, the guarantee covers defective components but does not cover labor. Particular attention should be given to the footrest mechanism which was designer for feet support only, therefore the warranty does not cover damages caused by overload such as its use for seating.
- The leather warranty, where applicable: under normal and proper usage, is valid for 3 years against tearing and splitting. Natural marks such as scars or others indicate the natural origin of the material and shall not be considered defects, as well as wrinkles, grain and color variations which are related to the texture and grain variations of the animal skin.
- This warranty will be void if the leather is submitted to improper cleaning with chemical products and abusive use or negligence, such as exposure to direct exposure of sunlight our sources of heat.
- Lafer recliners are designed for residential use, therefore its warranty does not include nonresidential usage of any kind. Transportation of the product for repair, when and if needed, to and from dealer or distributor, shall be the responsibility of the purchaser. The manufacturer will authorize its dealer for repair or replacement of defective components at his sole option. This warranty is limited to the above mentioned circumstances only and in no event shall the manufacturer responsibility exceed the purchase price of the article or its replacement.
Lafer Josh Executive