Catnapper®, manufactured by Jackson Furniture, believes that "sitting is believing". Jackson Furniture's 80 years of American innovation and attention to detail has created the most comfortable chair imaginable for almost every buyer who loves to sit in their favorite chair in comfort. The Stallworth by Catnapper® is a beautiful American chair. Catnapper® manufactured by Jackson Furniture knows that you deserve the best at the best price. Jackson Furniture has been innovating and designing chairs for America for 70 plus years. The Catnapper Lift Recliner with the time-tested lift mechanism of "Pow'r Lift"® provides independence for those that struggle to get out of the average recliner. The Stallworth is covered in Valentino® Leather Touch Genuine Bonded Leather. Use your Stallworth Lift Chair to sleep, sit and stand. Full Lay-Out Chaise Recliner with tall channeled pillow back, padded rolled arms, lift controller, and a side pocket for storage are all beautifully styled on a sturdy frame with heavy-gauge comfort coils with Comfor-Gel® for a quiet, safe experience. Even if the power goes out you can rest-assured that your Stallworth will continue to provide you safety. The 9-volt battery pack powers the motor until the power comes back on. Enjoy the independence you deserve with the Stallworth by Catnapper®. The Catnapper® is Comfort.
Assembly is required
Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact The Backstore at 1-(800)-315-3496. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. Labor is covered for 90 days and parts are covered for one (1) year. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer. The following below outlines the limited warranty covered by Catnapper.
1. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty: Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The spring units of Catnapper products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
4. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Catnapper products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
5. POWER MOTORS - Three (3) Year Warranty: The motor for a Pow'r Lounger or Pow'r Lift product features a three (3) year warranty against defects. The label with the serial number from the defective motor must be returned to receive credit.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty: All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, handwands, massage/heat and electrical system components.
The warranty does not include:
In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, and delivery or transportation damage.
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED.
Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
5 Year In Home Parts and Labor Extended Warranty- Extend the warranty on your Catnapper to cover parts and labor with In Home Service for 5 years.
Catnapper Stallworth 4898 Power Lift Full Lay-Out Chaise Recliner